With grave news dawdling social media and reality, we have forgotten what it feels like to be human, kind at heart and spreading happiness all around the world. There is a minimum chance of humanity, goodwill and kindness that exist today. While most of the headlines nowadays show how people are suffering on a daily basis, there is a need for a reminder showing that people aren’t so bad either. There are still people who aren’t awful and we hope these images of refreshing acts of humanity will bring a smile to you today.
Here are 15 heartwarming pictures that will make you believe in humanity.
1. With this little girl around, who’d cry?
2. Birds saving a baby bird.
3. 1925: A photographer captured a picture of a traffic policeman who asked the cars to stop in order to let a cat carry her kittens.
4. A little boy saving a pup in deep waters.
5. A little act of kindness in the downpour. We need more such people, don’t we?
6. The US marine helping a Japanese girl, giving her some water.
7. A firefighter rescuing a cat while the kitten watches him save his mother.
8. 1944: A young German soldier being treated by an American GI.
9. An old man giving up his shoes to a homeless person.
10. Making friends.
11. Subway bringing homeless Fridays.
12. This man giving flowers to strangers.
13. A man carrying a dog in Thailand amidst the flood.
14. This picture describes sharing is caring at its best.
15. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
A storyteller with a passion for all that is fun, heartwarming, neat & controversial.