How many of you think twice about your actions? Do you give a second thought to what your actions might turn out to be for the person beside you? How many of you have analysed things in life? Have you ever tried to think of the miseries or the plight in the world? No, right? Well, one thing we are sure of; these questions might hit you hard and beg you to think twice about the life that you are leading. To be more specific, the modern lifestyle that we’ve adopted has changed everything. Olivier Bonhomme an artist from Montpellier, France has shocking illustrations that will blow your mind. He aims at the modern life that is so modern yet complex. He graduated from the Ecole Emile Cohl in 2010. He has been working with several clients, newspapers, and even studios as an art director.
More Info: OLIVIER BONHOMME
Here are some of the shocking illustrations that show how the modern world has changed!
1. Life is no longer about people but about oneself in the modern world. This is how a modern girl lives.
2. Pregnancy is no longer natural, things have changed. Nothing is pure now.
3. The city is all about the hustle bustle; urbanisation and its flipside.
4. There’s a mix of culture, and oh, well, everyone wants their say.
5. The virtual world is all that is existent.
6. It’s all about the brands and the nightlife.
7. With all the types of equipment around how will the doctor find a way out.
8. Global warming is the next world war; everything is on the verge of destruction.
9. Taking a life to other planets is the mission, yes Mars is the next place.
10. Racism still exists, for fame and attention.
11. Walking dead bodies everywhere. Thanks to natural calamities.
12. Je Suis Charlie
13. Money is everything.
14. Lust is the key to everything and no better guard or loyalty but the dog.
15. Everything is weighed in and around money.