Everyone loves a good looking body. In fact, most of us strive to get in shape, go for endless weight loss methods and wish to look healthy and fit. While there are people in this world who regularly go to the gym and try diets to lose weight, there are even some who are blessed with a fit body. But only a few folks dare to boast and embrace their bodies enough to let go of the stigma and turn to drastic measures to lose weight, which according to them is giving up an obsession or changing the way they used to live.
Here is a list of 17 such people who will inspire you to look better and work on your bodies.
1. Alvina Rayne, now a YouTuber lost 60 kg when hurt by her boyfriend who told her she is fat.
2. Conner Rensch, now a fitness instructor was bullied because of her health problems and excess weight. She lost 60 kg in two years.
3. The Wild Bear on Reddit posted his pictures stating that he lost 55 kilograms.
He did this only after he started to act according to his plans and said a strict no to all excuses.
4. Ronnie Brower set on a journey to lose 192 kg, and he found happiness and health, everything after losing weight.
5. Ryan Clarke lost 83 kilograms right when he decided to control the situation he was in because of his weight.
6. Charlene Crawford lost 93 kgs in a year so that her beloved could finally hug her properly.
7. Adonis, now a gym coach lost 30 kg to support his trainees.
8. Nathalie got rid of her obsession with chocolate and lost 52 kg.
9. She wanted to look like her idol, Kim Kardashian. Hence, she lost 51 kg.
10. Reddit user ventricles lost 55 kg to look stronger and leaner.
11. This girl gave up her love for junk food to lose 67 kg in a year.
12. This is one of the perfect results. He lost 86 kg in 3 years.
13. 113 kg in a year, now that’s a drastic change.
14. This guy managed to lose 65 kg before his wedding.
15. Unrealjello, a Reddit user, lost 186 kg in a year. Now that’s drastic.
16. Cannabia, another Reddit user, lost 61 kg within one and a half year and looks fantastic.
17. Ben Lander decided to change the way he was living. Now he is a fitness trainer.
Which one out of all the stories do you like the most?