Haven’t you heard, “What a wonderful world.” It turns out, the world isn’t as safe as Louis Armstrong said.
How many of you plan to go to, maybe Mexico? Or Nigeria? A lot of you, right? Well, traveling is one thing that almost everyone loves to do but you need to see across the green land too. The world is without a doubt full of beautiful places to visit but there are some places that are not really safe to travel to. Drugs, murder, and terrorism; the epitomes of crimes are rampant all across the globe today.Although people all around the world love to go out for a vacation you need to be careful before choosing the place.
Source: Travel Risk Map
A new interactive Travel Risk Map reveals the countries that are unsafe and the riskiest of all. Not just this but, the map even gives a specified detail in terms of road safety, medical matters, and life security.
Here are the world’s 17 most dangerous countries revealed! Scroll down to check out the countries.
1. Here is how the world looks in terms of medical security.
2. And if you want to go to a country keeping security threat in your mind.
3. Turns out China isn’t as safe as you thought it was.
4. And this is how road safety looks as per the countries.
5. The USA scores a moderate ranking. Still safe to go to!
6. Turns out Europe along with Japan, Australia, and New Zealand are ranked really low.
7. Risk maps’ show that it’s Finland, Norway, and Iceland where you should head to if you want a trouble-free vacation.
8. Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan are out of question.
So, what do you think? Want to risk it all or come back home with all your limbs intact?
A storyteller with a passion for all that is fun, heartwarming, neat & controversial.